Lion Selection Group invests in junior mining and exploration companies.
- High-quality people are essential.
- Any mineral commodity, not oil and gas.
- Pre-production. Project expansion by exception.
- Equity only: generally seek 5–20% shareholding.
- Lion can contemplate unlisted investments and companies listed on any exchange. Lion provides seed, pre-IPO and ongoing funding.
- Investment targets must subscribe to practices consistent with or parallel to the World Bank’s sustainability policies for exploration and mining.
Lion’s Net Tangible Asset Backing as at 31 August 2016
Market Value A$M
|Egan Street Resources||Gold||2.1|
|Cash dedicated to Africa1||1.3||32%|
|One Asia Resources2||Gold||9.1|
|Uncommitted Net Cash||11.1||29%|
|Net Tangible Assets|
|NTA Per Share||39c|
1 Includes committed cash of US$0.8 million to AFL3.
2 One Asia at a value of A$0.18/share.
Note: The above table includes investments held directly by Lion and the value to Lion of investments which are held by African and Asian Lion Funds