- Unification of 2.37Moz3 + 2.30Moz4 Resources pending (subject to deal closure/arbitration).
- Exceptional drilling results in ‘link zone’ highlight Pani as a single deposit.
- Remains open in multiple directions.
- Natural open pit design/low strip ratio.
- High process recoveries.
- Low-cost grid power.
- High oz/vertical m (>12,000 oz/m) prior to Resource expansion.
World Class Potential
- Potential for globally significant, long life gold production.
- Immediate Resource expansion: multi-million ounce potential.
- District scale regional targets identified.
- Pani geological information extracted from One Asia Resources Technical Report, released in 2014 to support the Pani MRE
- Refer to ASX announcement by Lion Selection Group, 4 February 2021 – Pani Arbitration Initiated with J Resources: US$500-$600m Compensation Claim.
- Refer to One Asia Resources Limited news release 3 December 2014.
- Refer to J Resources 31 December 2018 Annual Report.